São Paulo - SP
Publicado em 19/04/2017
Performs engineering, analytical and support tasks and activities associated with areas within the contact center function (e.g., center design, engineering, implementation, programming/scripting, diagnostics or operations/user support). Monitors the operation of contact center infrastructure and systems. Performs complex tasks...
Pessoa com deficiência
Dados da Vaga
Performs engineering, analytical and support tasks and activities associated with areas within the contact center function (e.g., center design, engineering, implementation, programming/scripting, diagnostics or operations/user support). Monitors the operation of contact center infrastructure and systems. Performs complex tasks relating to contact center operations, installation, and/or maintenance for local, off-site and/or remote locations.
· Maintains all contact center technology systems to include but not limited to, IP Contact Center, CTI (computer telephony integration), voice recording, workforce management, and reporting systems. Is a subject-matter expert in particular domain or solution and serves as a consultant to senior management and IT staff on contact center software and long-term strategies.
· Assist with the preparation of estimates for new technology and maintenance of existing technology. Prepare contingencies, scenarios, scenario plans and action items to resolve issues.
· Translates end-user requirements into workflow and procedural changes and specifications for system modifications as appropriate.
·· Performs pro-active support functions and reporting to maintain the integrity of the enterprise contact center infrastructure and associated applications. Analyze, determine, and document technical requirements.
· Maintains accurate and comprehensive documentation diagrams of contact center infrastructure.
· Coordinates service calls and schedules appointments with service providers to ensure satisfactory resolution of problems and malfunctions.
· Communicates accurate and useful status reports to department/division management and other management as needed on a timely basis.
· Works with ticket queue to track support issues. Assist team members to solve problems.
· Responsible for coordinating, administering or participating in moves, adds and changes, fault isolation and resolution, and end-user support as needed.
· Makes decisions that reflect the best interest of the company. Available to provide after-hours support. Be willing and available to travel as required. Be willing and available for on-call
Disponibilidade para residir em outro país, local de atuação:
Disponibilidade para residir em outro país, local de atuação: United States-Nebraska-Omaha
Highly technical and proficient in Avaya technologies including Communications Manager, System and Session Manager, CMS, IC, and Session Manager.
· Understanding of dial plan analysis, call routing best practices, skills-based routing, CTI, PBX components and functions, call detail reporting, call recording systems and workforce management system.
· Strong knowledge of data networking; VoIP, QoS; SIP and protocol analysis.
· 5+ years of experience supporting enterprise telephony systems
· 5+ years of experience supporting enterprise call centers
· 5+ years of experience working in a production, 24x7 environment
· Relevant experience turning-up, testing, and troubleshooting telephony systems and integrated applications
· Excellent systems analysis, troubleshooting skills and critical thinking skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required.
Inglês - Fluente
Bachelor degree. OU University degree
Local de trabalho:
São Paulo /
Pessoa com deficiência
Dados da Empresa
Gerenciamento de energia.